FEjobs.com provides a flexible and cost effective recruitment service for the further education sector. Developed by Eteach, FEjobs.com allows colleges to complete the entire recruitment process online, saving time and money and cutting out unnecessary administration.
Vacancies are advertised online through www.FEjobs.com and are linked to a host of other relevant websites including Eteach.com, which has over 20,000 links with websites worldwide, the AoC, UNISON, ACM and other FE websites.
Pay Per Vacancy
This service includes:
- An online template to assist you in the submission of each advertisement, which will remain on FEjobs.com for six weeks
- Submission of vacancy advertisements by fax or email for upload by FEjobs.com support staff
- Inclusion of all advertisements in the weekly editions of the regional vacancy bulletin
- Addition of supporting information to vacancy advertisements including local area information, location maps and links to college websites
- Applications are received via colleges’ own application forms, completed and delivered offline
This service includes all of the above plus:
- Unlimited vacancy posting throughout the year
- Unlimited vacancy administrators granted access to the service
- The facility to upload a college logo and prospectus, job descriptions and person specifications to be displayed with each vacancy advertisement
- Applications are received via colleges’ own application forms, completed and delivered offline. (Three different forms can be used per college)
- An Application Manager tool that allows automated communication with candidates, storage / forwarding of applications for review by colleagues and tracking of applications to each vacancy