To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities to maintain and develop sales of the Eteach portfolio of products and services, in accordance with agreed business plans and revenue targets.
Key Responsibility / Accountability
- Through thorough understanding of the eteach product portfolio sell consultative (via telephone and face to face meetings) solutions to a customer’s recruitment challenges in line with company rate card and authorised negotiation levels
- Full responsibility in the expansion of new business revenues achieving year on year growth through relationship development in Secondary, FE Colleges, LA’s and Cluster groups to ensure consistent revenue is generated in line with personal targets
- Able to plan and prioritise personal sales activities to fulfil relevant KPI’s on a weekly and monthly basis whilst reporting on activities weekly to provide relevant management information in each geographical area
- To collaborate and liaise with the internal customer service team to ensure incremental revenues from existing key accounts and act as the interface in the field to safeguard quality of service and customer satisfaction on behalf of all eteach brands
- Plan and manage territory by working in collaboration with internal teams in Marketing, Customer Services and Internal sales to ensure highest client revenues, whilst following up on leads and appointments generated by internal teams
- Maintain and update internal CRM system daily to ensure continuity in sales approach with internal and external departments
- Support marketing and integrate personal sales efforts with planned activities, e.g., Attend regional candidate attraction fairs to aid the expansion of our talent pool, attend networking and conference events and attending exhibitions
- Monitor and report on new local government initiatives and events whilst keeping abreast of national changes to the education system and the company’s competitors to ensure the brand remains market leading
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills to ensure full understanding of eteach products to optimise client experience and achievement of revenue targets
Person Specification / Profile
Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior clients. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to communicate at all levels and be a team-player. Motivated by stretching targets.
Personal Situation: Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel up to a few days a month within the UK. Able to commute reliably from home base to client sites and head office. Able to work extended hours on occasions when required. Must have clean or near clean driving licence. Must have the ability to work autonomously and consistently, free from distraction at home base.
Specific Job Skills: Understands the education market and principles of feature-benefit sales. Can demonstrate the ability to sell consultative new business to ensure commercial cost-effectiveness. Appreciates need for consistency within company's branding.
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Windows 7, internet and email. Ideally have an understanding of CRM sales system.
Literacy and Numeracy: Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance e.g. gross margin percentages and calculations, overheads and expenses. Must be a very competent writer of business letters, quotations and proposals.
Business and Selling Skills: Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. Able to demonstrate success and experience managing SME customers and large contracts. Able to analyse and interpret volumes of data rapidly and effectively. Experience of tenders would also be useful. Possess good influencing skills to close new business.
We offer an excellent salary, bonus scheme and the career development opportunity to be part of a fast growing online and recruitment solutions business. We are based in spacious bright offices in Camberley, Surrey which provide a very pleasant working environment less than 30 minutes from central London.
Formal applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a covering letter stating why you should be considered for the role together with your CV.