It is the policy of Eteach to operate to all current legislation and other requirements to include customers/tenant, parish & council requirements, health and safety requirements together with the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) Code of Professional Practice.We operate in accordance with our quality management system compliant to BS EN ISO 9001:2008. We also recognise that even though our activities have minimal adverse impact on the environment we have a duty to protect it and therefore we also commit ourselves to BS EN ISO 14001: 2004 in support of the following principles:
- The practice of responsible energy management through reduced consumption and the encouragement of energy efficiency throughout Eteach site;
- A commitment to prevent pollution;
- The creation of a high quality working environment through the discouragement of litter, graffiti and noise pollution;
- The encouragement of the use of public transport where practicable and subject to necessary budgetary constraints and the provision of facilities for the all employees;
- The choice of products and suppliers that minimise negative environmental impacts subject to necessary budgetary constraints;
- The minimisation of waste by reduced consumption and the development of effective waste management and recycling procedures;
- The avoidance of the unnecessary use of hazardous materials and processes, and the taking of all reasonable steps to prevent damage to either public or ecological health where such materials are in essential use;
- The continued monitoring and audit of its environmental policies and practice.
The management of our company are fully committed to the requirements of our Quality Manual and all our employees are made fully aware during documented training of their responsibilities for the implementation of the quality and environmental procedures.
Measurable quality, environmental and performance objectives have been identified within all core areas of the business as documented in our Business Development Plan (QD05) and the Aspects and Impacts charts documented in the Quality Manual. We are committed to continual improvement and by carrying out internal audits and quality management reviews we will monitor, measure and establish new objectives appropriate to improving our service to the client and improving our own business.
This Quality and Environmental Policy shall be communicated to all employees during induction training and a copy issued to all staff upon commencement of employment.
The employees understanding of the policy will be verified during internal audits and training reviews.
The HR Manager acting as the Quality Management Representative also assumes the responsibility of promoting this policy throughout all aspects of the organisation and ensuring the quality and environmental culture in place at Eteach is maintained. Further communications relating to ISO quality and environmental achievements and objectives can be found here
Eteach UK Ltd