To enter the iPad mini competition, create your My Eteach account today, update your profile, and join a school or regional talent pool. If you already have an eteach account, simply login, update your profile and join a talent pool. There will be five winners in total, with the first winner being announced on 28th January 2013.
Before entering our draw to win a new Apple iPad mini, please read the following terms and conditions.
Published: 18th January 2013
1. This prize draw is open to registered candidate users of eteach.com who are residing in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland. Entrants need to be aged 18 years or over and cannot be employees of eteach UK Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entry for the draw is made by registering for an Eteach Account, updating your profile and joining a School or Regional Talent Pool and entry is restricted to one per person (a repeated drawn winner will be disqualified and the draw will be re-run) The winner will be announced on the first Monday of each week. Late or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing dates. The winners’ names and post codes can be obtained by sending a sae to iPad mini Winners, Marketing Department, Eteach UK Limited, Norwich House, Camberley, GU15 3SY.
4. The winners will be notified by e mail or telephone on the first Monday after each week, starting from the 21st January 2013. Please allow up to 3 weeks to recieve the iPad mini once you have been contacted.
5. This competition will run for the next five weeks, which means this competition will finally close on 24th February 2013. The competition will run across Eteach.com com and will have five winning entrants in total for the draw; one winner per weekIf the winner fails to claim the prize within seven days of being contacted, a new winner will be selected.
6. The closing dates for each week are as follows: Sunday 27th January, Sunday 3rd February, Sunday 10th February, Sunday 17th February, and Sunday 24th February.
7. All elements of the prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
8. The winners may be required to participate in publicity. This can include mentions on our website, emails, and social media websites.
9. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
View or join School and Regional Talent Pools
See the latest winner!
Promoter: Eteach UK Ltd, Norwich House, Camberley, GU15 3SY.