multisports4schools is raising the bar in terms of PE lessons delivered by external agencies. Our team of fully qualified PE teachers provide inclusive, high quality lessons whilst managing the behaviour and development of mixed ability classes.
Why choose multisports4schools?
- multisports4schools is endorsed by the Babcock 4S Consultant for PE as we are the only external provider of PE and sport that deploys fully qualified PE teachers (QTS) rather than less qualified sports coaches to deliver our pogramme
- Our teachers are skilled in behaviour management and experienced at managing large, mixed ability groups
- mulisports4schools provides the same teacher to deliver your lessons each week ensuring continuity for your children
- Our teachers provide regular assessments and reports
- Teachers providing a full day of PE lessons each week, will provide an after school club free of charge
- We have gymnastics, dance, games and swimming specialists available, hence we deliver the full National Curriculum for PE
- The cost is £140 for a full day and £80 for a half day; an excellent rate for fully qualified teachers!
- We are also able to provide extra curicular clubs in over 20 different sports / activities and deliver holiday programmes on behalf of one school or these could be opened up to children across a cluster of schools