The Crest Boys' Academy
As an academy we are independent of the local authority and work with our sponsor/partner EACT (Edutrust Academies Charitable Trust). We are publicly funded by the Department for Children, schools and Families (DCSF) and monitored by the office for standards in education (OFSTED).
As a relatively smaller city academy, we are able to focus on the individual – to make sure that your son feels valued and is able to realise his personal potential.
Our ethos is to provide excellence in education for all. Diversity, tolerance and equality of opportunity are at the heart of how we achieve this. The Crest Boys’ Academy is unique in many ways:
• The only single sex, nondenominational educator in the area
• Shared facilities and site with our sister academy, The Crest Girls’ Academy
• A wealth of diversity and cultures with strong cohesion
• Central role in our community for students, adult learners and community organisations
• Specialist technology and mathematics status providing excellent technology and ICT facilities.