Our aims are for children to be:
Aragon Primary School's Ethos:
Our vision is for all children and staff to be outstanding. We all strive to be the best we can be and by working together we know we can achieve this.
We have high expectations of each pupil and this includes appropriate behaviour and pride in wearing the school uniform.
We are committed to:
- Making education a fun and positive experience so that together we may all attain our full potential.
- Providing opportunities for parental involvement in the life of the school so that a real sense of collaboration, cooperation and partnership is attained.
- Allowing each child to become independent in learning and confident in their own abilities.
- Promoting positive attitudes towards learning, encouraging excellence in work and behaviour.
- Creating a safe and stimulating environment.
- Being fully inclusive and teaching each child to respect and value every individual regardless of ability, religion, gender, race or age.
- Encouraging pupils to become responsible citizens within their local community and the wider world.