At Spinney Hill Primary School we are developing our vision for staff, children, parents, carers and the local community through a commitment to outstanding quality teaching, learning and personal development.
All are given the best opportunities and support to achieve their potential and recognise their unique talent and abilities.
We provide a high quality, safe, secure and inspiring environment. We encourage children to be resilient through expressing themselves, taking risks and building upon successes and next steps in their learning.
Spinney Hill Primary School, an outstanding, welcoming, inclusive school. Through our journey of change we are embedding a shared responsibility to ensure staff, governors and children are independent learners who:
Our Values at Spinney Hill Primary School
Inspire Support Grow Achieve
• We demonstrate our commitment to support our children through engaging, valuing and listening to our parents/carers, staff, the local community and the wider school family
• We value each other and collaborate to ensure that we demonstrate mutual respect for one another, achieve our best, and accept responsibility for our actions
• We value diversity and promote tolerance, ensuring that all children and staff are offered the support they need, are treated equally and respectfully
• We are ambitious and inspire ambition in others, so we all achieve our potential
• We value and encourage creativity in both our teaching and approaches to learning, allowing each other to grow
• We inspire each other through the recognition and celebration of success in our diverse community; our next steps are embraced and we respond positively to feedback
• We ensure the emotional, social and physical well-being of all is catered for, working together to grow to become good citizens in a law abiding democratic society
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.
Sainsburys School Games Mark (Silver Award)
Spinney Hill Primary School
Ventnor StreetLeicesterLeicestershireLE5 5EZ
Phase: Primary Schools
No. of Pupils: 0
Be proactive about working for Schools! Send your CV direct to Schools or register your interest for working in a region and become part of the Talent Pool. It's free and easy to ensure your CV has the maximum exposure to new and upcoming roles.
Thank you for joining eteach, please click below to accept our Terms and Conditions, full T's and C's can be found here: Terms and Conditions.