“Leadership and management are good, driven by the enthusiasm andinspirational vision of the Head Teacher. ” — - OfSTED November 2014
All students are welcomed into Rednock School and encouraged to achieve their full potential, following a personalised pathway to success. Rednock is an inclusive school where every student matters. We work hard to create a positive and supportive ethos, placing great importance on the successful transition between primary and secondary school. As a school we seek to develop, to the full, the intellectual, physical, social, moral, spiritual and cultural potential of each student. Every student is expected to learn and succeed in an environment of mutual respect for themselves and others. We want all our students to develop into responsible, capable and caring citizens of the future.
Quality | Partnership | Success
We aim to deliver a high quality education in partnership with our students and our parents, which leads to success.
• A curriculum meeting the needs of all students and exciting them to enjoy learning
• Students achieving personal and academic goals
• A safe sustainable school environment helping students to achieve their potential
• Teaching students skills for life so that they contribute to our community
• Everyone working together with respect, tolerance, taking responsibility for the whole community and embracing diversity and equality
• A forward looking school embracing changes to the benefit of our community
Rednock School is committed to safefguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Rigorous checks will be undertaken of the successful applicant's background credentials including enhanced DBS checks.
Investors in People
Specialist Schools Trust
School Achievement Award
Healthy Schools Logo
International School Award 2007-2010
Specialist Schools Trust - Excellence And Diversity
British Council International School Award
Kingshill RoadDursleyGloucestershireGL11 4BY
Phase: Secondary Schools
No. of Pupils: 1268
Be proactive about working for Schools! Send your CV direct to Schools or register your interest for working in a region and become part of the Talent Pool. It's free and easy to ensure your CV has the maximum exposure to new and upcoming roles.
Thank you for joining eteach, please click below to accept our Terms and Conditions, full T's and C's can be found here: Terms and Conditions.