- VIEW ALL JOBS
- JOBS BY LOCATION
- JOBS BY ROLE
- JOBS BY PHASE
- JOBS BY INSTITUTION
- INTERNATIONAL JOBS
- CONTACT US
- SIGN IN
- RECRUIT WITH ETEACH
- International Jobs
- CV and interview tips
- Classroom advice
- Teaching overseas
- In the news
- NQT and graduate advice
- Career path
Location guidesView all guides
TEACHING IN THE UK
For jobseekersOur dedicated team can support you in finding permanent, long-term or day-to-day supply work for teaching, SEN and support roles both in the UK and international schools.
- Contact Us
- Sign in
- Register CV
Recruiting? Post a vacancy
INSTANT JOB ADVERT
- Post your vacancy on the UK's leading education job site and start receiving applications today!
- Want to know more about our recruitment solutions for schools?
WE'LL DO IT FOR YOU
- Free advertising! Pay per candidate placed and only pay on success.
Call us: 0845 226 1906
Eteach strives to ensure this site is accessible.
This is the official accessibility statement for Eteach summarising the accessibility standards and guidelines that Eteach conforms to. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Without exception, visitors to Eteach.com should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 300% without interrupting the flow of the text or hiding important functionality.
- Navigate to the most important parts of the website using only keyboard navigation. We appreciate that there are still some limitations to this functionality and are working hard to improve various journeys for all our users.
- Change colours, fonts and contrast levels with no disruption to the overall experience of using Eteach.
- Navigate to the most important parts of the website using only speech recognition software. We appreciate that there are still some limitations to this functionality and are working hard to improve various journeys for all our users.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader. ALT text has only been added to images which enhance context or have some functionality, other images should not disrupt your screen reader experience on Eteach.
The Eteach Group Ltd. is aware that some parts of our websites are less accessible than others. We hope, in time, that these features will be brought up to speed and made easier to use. Should you find any particular issue that prevents you from using or enjoying Eteach.com, please contact us on:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 0845 226 1906
How to enjoy Eteach.com with specific requirements
If you have difficulty navigating:
Navigation by keyboard only allows you to carry out most functionality on Eteach.com. As such, most forms of Assistive Technology should allow you to navigate Eteach.com comfortably.
Should you have any difficulty in navigating Eteach.com there are a number of settings you can apply to your device to help.
If you have difficulty reading:
The tone of Eteach.com is formal and you may come across words or sentences which are very specific or difficult. The job advertisements, Career Pages and Career Sites of each school are written by the schools themselves. Each school, college, academy and group write their own content. This means that Eteach has no control over the reading level of these parts of our site.
We would like to apologise to any visitors to Eteach.com who find our website difficult to read. To improve your experience with Eteach.com we would like to offer our help to you directly. If you find the perfect job for you, but you have a few questions, please get in touch. You can fill out a form and send it to our team if you would like to write your question or you can speak to one of the team on the phone.
- To write to us, please fill in this form: https://www.eteach.com/contact-us
- To speak to us, please call: 0845 226 1906
- Our team work Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5.30pm.
- If you do not want to fill in a form but you would like to write to us you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are Deaf or Hard of Hearing:
You will have no difficulty in using and enjoying Eteach.com. There are no audio elements on Eteach.com which will change the way you interact with the site. You may, from time to time come across videos on Career Sites. This content is provided by the schools and as such, we cannot guarantee that they will always have captions available. We would like to apologise for this inconvenience should it arise and promise to continue encouraging schools to only provide accessible content.
If you are Blind or Partially sighted:
Should you be reliant on a Screen Reader to navigate websites you should be able to access most functionality on Eteach.com. As the majority of images are purely decorative and are either applied using CSS, or include null ALT attributes, none of these should interfere with Screen Readers. Where images help add context ALT descriptions have been added. Where images also function as links these are treated solely as links and not as images. You can zoom in on Eteach.com up to 300% without interrupting the flow of text and all of the usual functionality will still be available to you.
If your browser does not support CSS for any reason:
This site uses cascading style sheets (CSS) for visual layout. This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable
If you have any other difficulties using Eteach.com:
If this Accessibility Statement has missed an important point you would like clarified or added, please get in touch. We value your feedback and love having opportunities to improve and develop.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 0845 226 1906
To ensure you have the best experience on Eteach.com, don’t forget to set-up your device, whether desktop, mobile or tablet, in a way that best suits your needs: Visit Ability Net to find out more.
- W3 accessibility guidelines, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- W3 accessibility techniques, which explains how to implement each guideline.
- W3 accessibility checklist, a busy developer's guide to accessibility.
This statement was last updated in August of 2020. This website was last tested in July of 2020. These tests were carried out by in-house by the Eteach Group Ltd.