Over 500 super children need you because:
You are an excellent primary school teacher with the passion, commitment and skills to make learning irresistible initially in one of our Year 6 classes.
- Strive and succeed
- Help and challenge
- Inspire and guide
- Nurture and develop
- Explain and question
- A large primary academy with a purpose built UKS2 building
- a friendly and supportive staff team with a wide range of experience and expertise
- using an exciting themed curriculum
- supportive of career progression and professional development
- part of a successful multi academy trust - Academy Transformation Trust
- in a beautiful part of the country with very competitive housing costs close to Cambridge and only 70 miles from central London
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
- Teaching experience.
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to contact the Principal, Mrs Naomi Brown, for an informal conversation and visit to the school.
As part of Academy Transformation Trust, we work inclusively within our communities, embracing the varied localities we serve, while sharing our common vision and values. We share a passion about Diversity and Inclusion and welcome all applications and are open to flexible working.
You can also expect fantastic people development opportunities through our ATT Institute, a comprehensive employee benefits package including a health cash plan, shopping discounts, cycle-to-work and gym schemes, cinema tickets and an employee assistance programme.
We are a disability confident employer.
For more information, please view our application pack.
Great Heath Academy
Mildenhall, Bury St Edmunds
Role: Class Teacher initially for the EYFS
Salary: £25,714.00 - £36,960.00 (Main Pay Scale)
Start date: 1st January 2022
Great Heath Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.