We are seeking a Curriculum Administrator at ATTFE College.
ATTFE was established in January 2013, as a coordinated approached to providing high quality, innovative further education and training in our local communities. You will be joining an Ofsted ‘good’ provider as a sessional tutor delivering outstanding quality learning to young people and adults.
You will join a team striving to raise the aspirations and achievements of our local communities.
We do this by:
- Focusing on each person as an individual
- Providing them with the first class education and the training they need to succeed in their life ahead
- Support our learners at every stage
- Responding to the skills needs of our local communities and employers
- Providing exceptional teaching and learning.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be eligible to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Have access to the Vivup employee benefits platform.
- Most importantly of all, you will work alongside a team who are passionate about what they do.
If you share our passion to make education better and would like to make a difference, then please apply!