We are seeking a Data Officer to join our data team!
ATTFE was established in January 2013, as a coordinated approached to providing high quality, innovative further education and training in our local communities.
Working from our campus at Sutton Community Academy, you will join a team striving to raise the aspirations and achievements of our local communities.
We do this by:
• focusing on each person as an individual
• providing them with the first class education and the training they need to succeed in their life ahead
• support our learners at every stage
• responding to the skills needs of our local communities and employers
• providing exceptional teaching and learning
What’s in it for you? You will be eligible to join the Pension Scheme and have access to the Vivup employee benefits platform. Most importantly of all, you will work alongside a team who are passionate about what they do.
If you share our passion to make education better and would like to make a difference, then please apply!
Academy Transformation Trust Further Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.