Are you looking for casual work? Are you able to implement examination procedures and ensure the proper conduct of examination candidates?
Iceni Academy are looking to recruit several Examination Invigilators
£9.43 per hour (plus £1.14 per hour holiday pay)
Zero-hour casual contract
Academy Transformation Trust (ATT) is a leading multi academy trust committed to transforming the learning opportunities and aspirations for our pupils, and the communities in which they live. We have 7,000 employees across 22 academies nationwide, all of whom are dedicated to delivering the highest possible standard of education to over 10,000 pupils every year.
The successful candidate will:
• Read out examination instructions
• Record examination start and finish times
• Instruct candidates to begin examinations
• Complete attendance register and seating plan as required
• Collect candidate cards according to instructions
• At the end of the examination, collect candidate and question papers in accordance with instructions
• Instruct candidates when they are permitted to leave the examination room and ensure their proper conduct in so doing
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
• Commitment to safeguarding
• Understanding of examination regulations and general understanding of the school
• Understand and implement the school's behaviour policy
• Experience working in an education environment
• Good organisational skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Understand procedures and legislation relating to confidentiality
• Ability to work effectively with other adults in the school.
To learn more and apply online, please see our application pack for more information and visit our careers page.
Iceni Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointment to this post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, verification of qualifications, and 2 satisfactory references.
We are passionate about Diversity and Inclusion and welcome all applications. We are a Disability Confident Employer. We are open to Flexible Working.
Iceni Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant must undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.