An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Examinations Officer at Pool Hayes Academy in Willenhall. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities.
You will be responsible for managing the complete exams process across all key stages covering internal & external exams and adhering to national regulations and guidelines and an annual budget.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible, term-time hours
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits such as childcare vouchers and retail discounts.
- Access to gym and free access to employee assistance programme.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills – Written and Oral.
- Excellent Organisation Skills with a systematic approach to workload management.
- Excellent time management, planning and work prioritisation skills.
- Experience of developing systems and processes.
- Excellent understanding of Sims.
- Minimum A level or appropriate NVQ educational qualification.
- Experience of project management including report writing and statistical data preparation and presentation.
- Ability to work within allocated budgets and monitor expenditure and costs.
- 2 years’ experience of examination officer
- Full working knowledge of relevant policies/codes of practice/legislation.
- Ability to organise, lead and motivate other staff.
- Ability to plan and develop systems.
- Ability to relate well to children and adults.
- Work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities and your own position within these.
- Ability to self-evaluate learning needs and actively seek learning opportunities.
- Confidentiality of information as appropriate.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
Pool Hayes Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.