Kingsmoor Academy is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and flexible lunchtime assistant. . The successful candidate will be a friendly and reliable team member with an interest in working with children during the busy lunch period.
5 hours a week – 1 hour per day - Lunchtime -Term time only – (SCP 1 - SCP 3)
Actual Salary (£2420.99 - £2485.10)
Start Date - asap
Interview Date TBC
- supervising the pupils whilst eating
- helping pupils pour drinks/cut food
- mopping up spillages
- supervising the playground
- supporting games and play
- managing pupil behaviour
- dealing with minor first aid incidents
- supervising pupils in classrooms during wet lunch-time
- communicating with class teachers when necessary
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- a keen eye for detail
- a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- an alignment to a can-do culture.
- a commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
Kingsmoor Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Kingsmoor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.