We are transforming lives – do you want to join us?
At the Academy Transformation Trust, we believe that every child matters and deserves a first class education. Operating across the Midlands, the East of England and the South East, we make sure that students leave our academies with everything they need to reach their full potential; help us make learning central to every child’s life. We will work inclusively within our communities, embracing the varied localities we serve while sharing our common vision and values.
Sutton Community Academy is passionate about Diversity and Inclusion and welcome all applicants. We are a place where people learn, grow, share, and discover their full potential. Operating at the heart of Academy Transformation Trust gives our people unrivalled scope for personal and professional development.
We train our staff to bring out the best in each and every student, and place strong emphasis on good behaviour, so that nobody is held back or prevented from developing. The same applies to our staff: we invest heavily in personal development with staff wellbeing always a priority, so that today’s excellent staff can become tomorrow’s inspiring school leaders, either here or elsewhere in the Trust.
This is a place for ambitious staff: people who want to champion innovative classroom practice, challenge conventional wisdom and find exciting ways to bring learning to life working in a positive environment.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of Girls PE. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and motivational professional with experience of teaching PE to KS3 and KS4. You will be joining a dynamic and exciting PE Faculty, creating a culture of outstanding success amongst our students.
Key responsibilities for teaching staff:
• Inspire students to achieve their very best.
• Ensure all teaching is rated ‘good’ or better.
• Ensure all students make outstanding progress and achieve challenging targets.
• Fully implement all Academy policies and procedures.
Applications from NQTs are welcomed.
If you have what it takes, you can join an experienced, innovative team with incredible potential and you can look forward to:
• An amazing people development offer through our ATT Institute providing you with continuous self-development.
• A comprehensive package of benefits via our Together Platform. You will enjoy a generous pension scheme, health cash plan, shopping discounts, cycle-to-work and gym schemes, cinema tickets and an employee assistance programme.
• We are happy to talk flexible working with all applicants for all roles.
• The chance to progress your career
Ultimately, this is an academy that you have to experience for yourself and we encourage you to visit us; to arrange a visit with the Principal and the Head of Faculty please contact the Academy.
We are a Disability Confident Employer
Sutton Community Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.