Class Teacher (KS2)
Oak Hill – West London
Required for January 2022
32.5 hours a week
Salary: MPS £29,915 - £41,136
Oak Hill Academy West London is a happy, successful, oversubscribed 4 form entry junior school on the borders of Feltham and Ashford. We became an Aspirations Academies Trust school in April 2014 with an ethos to combine academic excellence with the guiding principles of self-worth, engagement, and purpose, which has enhanced the pride that our children and staff feel about their school. Our children are excited to learn which is reflected in their outstanding behaviour and we have a positive family and team ethos. Here at Oak Hill, we also value the journeys of all our employees and provide ongoing training, to give you the opportunity to flourish and continue your career in education.
Oak Hill Academy is an amazing and popular school because we believe in all of our pupils and encourage them to reach their full potential through enjoyment and challenge.
We wish to appoint an experienced teacher who will make a valuable contribution to the staff team and the Academy as a whole.
We would love you to join us if you can demonstrate that you are:
• An excellent, enthusiastic and committed practitioner who believes in the value of continuing CPD
• Someone who has high expectations of behaviour and achievement for all pupils
• Creative and able to make a difference
• Adaptable and aspirational
• Committed to securing good outcomes for all pupils and have a belief that all can achieve well
• Able to work in partnership with parents and other members of staff with strong team-working skills
• Proactive in meeting and exceeding all teaching standards
• Forward thinking and keen to progress
• A dynamic and forward looking staff who enjoy working together
• Children who are excited by school and love to learn
• A strong commitment to staff development – helping you to achieve the best in a supportive environment
How to apply
Please click the ‘fast apply’ button and fill out the online application form, alternatively further details and application forms can be obtained from Rita Smith, PA / HR Officer, via the School Office.
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for more details.
Closing date: Wednesday 8th December 2021 – 10am
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
Oak Hill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.