Teaching Assistant – Temporary post / Fixed term
Dashwood Banbury Academy
Hours - 8.30 am - 3.30 pm Monday to Friday, Term time + 2 INSET days. Starting ASAP to 22nd July 2022
Banding: - Scale point 4-6 -Actual Salary for 2021 is £9,961.57 to £10,364.08 as working 2 inset days. 2022 salary will be £14,033.46 - £14,600.49 working 3 inset days.
Responsible to - Principal and Leadership Team
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our professional, friendly team. The successful candidate will have experience of working with children in an educational setting and excellent interpersonal skills to enthuse and inspire our pupils. They will have outstanding behaviour management skills and expertise or qualifications relevant to the role. Flexibility and a willingness to work as a team and with children of all ages within the primary school setting are essential.
This is a temporary post to start as soon as possible through to 22nd July 2022 initially but may have the opportunity to become permanent in the future.
You would thrive in the role if you are you someone who:
• Is passionate about education;
• Is calm, supportive and focused on pupils mental well-being;
• Works creatively with the curriculum to help all children succeed;
• Loves challenging themselves and others;
• Relishes in opportunities to develop your own practice;
• Enjoys working as part of a team;
• Recognises the importance of great relationships with colleagues, pupils and parents.
We will offer you:
• Enthusiastic, hardworking and well behaved children;
• A supportive Staff and Governing Body who have fun at work;
• A progressive, forward thinking Academy Trust;
• A commitment to your professional development and potential leadership opportunities for the right candidate;
• Chance to work with experienced staff who can support and mentor you in the role;
• A welcoming environment where creativity is encouraged.
If you are interested in the post and would like an application pack, please contact Ruth Jakeman. A virtual tour of the school can be arranged on an individual basis.
Closing date: Monday 15th October 2021 at midday
Interview date: Tuesday 19th October 2021
Please see Job description and person spec attached for more information
Dashwood Banbury Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.