(SEND, safeguarding, behaviour, transition and admissions)
Location - Wykham Park – Banbury
Salary - Grade 7 points 12 – 17 (£22,183 - £24,491) Pro rata for 40 weeks £19,397 – £21,416
Contract – Permanent - 37 hours per week, term time only + 5 INSET training days + 5 days towards the end of the summer holiday in August (to be arranged with line manager)
Hours - Monday to Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. with ½ hour lunch break, Friday: 8.00 a.m. – 3.30 p.m. with ½ hour lunch break (lunch breaks are required to be flexible and may change to cover instances of staff absence and ensure sufficient cover in the admin team)
We are looking for a suitably experienced and qualified administrator to join the admin team on the Banbury Aspirations Campus supporting the SEN and Safeguarding teams.
This is the ideal role for someone who has several years’ administrative experience under their belts and wants a post with more responsibility.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- The benefits of an on-site nursery with reduced fees for all staff
- A thriving campus with growing numbers of students
- A dedicated team of staff who go the extra mile at all times for our most vulnerable students
- The support of skilled and experienced line managers
What we looking for in our new team member
- A caring professional with a clear “can-do” attitude and an eye for detail
- A skilled administrator
- A self-motivated colleague who wants, and is able to, work with minimum supervision
Advert closing date - Sunday 19th September - midnight
Interviews to take place during the w/b Monday 20th September 2021.
Banbury Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.