Assistant Director of Inclusion and AP
37 hours per week, term time only
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate who can work collaboratively with other Directors of Inclusion and SLT to fulfil our ambition of becoming a Government behaviour hub or associate behaviour hub for the North West of England. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities.
To challenge educational and social disadvantage by achieving the highest possible standards and preparing all our students to lead successful lives.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible, term-time hours
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
- Pension Scheme.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment
- A can-do attitude
- A commitment to safeguarding
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school
- A strong moral purpose and drive for improvement
Advert End date: Friday 22nd October
Proposed interview date: Week commencing Monday 25th October
The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure & Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available below.
St George's School - A Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.