Teaching Assistant Level 2
22.50 hours per week (8.30am to 1.00pm), term time only
Cidari Education and the Governing Body of St. Aidan's Church of England Primary Academy are seeking to recruit a highly motivated, conscientious & creative Teaching Assistant to join our committed & hardworking staff team, at an exciting time in the life of our school.
We can offer you:
- Quality teaching and learning;
- Strong, supportive staff team;
- Clear Christian values underpinning school life
- Happy, hardworking and well-behaved children;
- Motivated and experienced Governing Body and central Trust team.
We are looking to appoint a talented and committed professional with the qualities, skills and drive necessary to fulfil this key role.
Can you offer us:
- Well-developed communication skills;
- A commitment to continuous improvement;
- Enthusiasm, adaptability and a positive outlook;
- Willingness to be involved in school life;
- A commitment to our Christian ethos.
Closing Date: Wednesday 2nd February 2022
Proposed Interview Date: Tuesday 8th February 2022
Visits to the Academy are encouraged and warmly welcomed by appointment through the school office.
We are a member of Cidari Multi Academy Trust, established in November 2013, a growing educational trust and part of the Blackburn Diocese. Cidari Education are committed to providing high quality education for all children in our academies based on clearly established Christian values and principles.
The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure & Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available by below.
St Aidan's Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.