1:1 Midday Supervisor
5 hours per week, Term Time only
Grade 4, Point 5 to 6, (£9.62 - £9.71 per hour)
Proposed Start Date February 2021
Fixed Term Contract until 22nd August 2021
We seek an enthusiastic Midday Supervisor to work with a child with recognised SEND needs. This role is 1 hour per day Monday to Friday, during term time only. Starting in February 2021 this role is on a fixed term basis until August 2021 initially.
This role will require you to work in collaboration with the teacher and SENDCo to ensure that the child's needs are fully met, including those included within any Education and Health Care plan that is in place.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with young people with SEND in an educational or non-educational setting (desirable)
- A passion for supporting young people and having a direct impact on their development.
- A desire to learn and be willing to experience new opportunities.
- Be able to adapt and respond appropriately to challenging situations
- Be someone who is enthusiastic and a good communicator
To apply for this position please use the online application form and submit your application along with a supporting statement to explain your suitability and reasons why you are applying for the role
Application Closing Date: 9am, Tuesday 19th January 2021
Provisional Interview Date: Tuesday 26th January 2021
We look forward to receiving your application!
Stafford Leys Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.