Job Title: Clerk to Local Advisory Board
Salary: Grade 8, Point 15 to 18
208 hours per annum during Term Time Only (38 weeks)
Pro rata salary: £2,770 to £3,058 per annum
Start Date: As soon as possible
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join the Trust’s Central Team as Clerk to the Local Advisory Boards. The Clerk to LAB will be responsible for providing excellent administrative governance services to the Trust Board and Local Advisory Boards covering the below schools;
- Eastfield Primary School
- Mercenfeld Primary School
- Newtown Linford Primary School
- Ratby Primary School
- Stafford Leys Primary School
- The Pochin School
We seek someone who will be willing to come and work as part of a team to develop the Trust’s governance as we move forwards as a multi academy trust. The role requires flexibility and a requirement to work during the daytime and in the evenings as required for each Local Advisory Board meeting. How the hours are specifically delivered will be discussed with the successful candidate.
The Trust sees that this role is pivotal to supporting the running of Trust and school governance Trust. We seek to offer an excellent service to our schools and continue with the work to align governance models to our Multi Academy Trust (MAT) set up.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Highly organised, this is an essential skill in the organisation and follow up of meetings
• Someone with experience of taking and providing minutes of meetings to a high standard
• Individuals who uphold excellent confidentiality standards
• Someone with the ability to learn quickly and commit to understanding our governance structures and advising and guiding Local Advisory Boards in line with Trust procedure
In return we offer:
• Opportunity to work within a supportive team
• Opportunities for career development with access to apprenticeship and training schemes
• Generous annual leave entitlements
• Access to the generous Local Government Pension Scheme (24% contribution by the employer)
• Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
• Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
• Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
To apply for the position:
1.Apply using the online application form
2. Submit a supporting statement outlining the reasons why you are applying and your suitability for the position
Application Closing Date: 9am, Monday 22nd August 2022
Provisional Interview Date: W/C 22nd August 2022
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and
to promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and
volunteers to share this commitment.