Pre School Manager
Eastfield Primary School
Contracted Hrs: 37 per week
Working Wks: 39 (Term Time + Inset Days)
Grade: Grade 8, Pts 15 to 18
Salary: £22,695 to £24,712 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Do you have experience working in an early years setting?
Are you looking for a rewarding role in which you can make a real difference?
Would you like to work in a supportive team that values each individual’s contribution?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join Eastfield Primary School as a Pre School Manager working full time, during term time.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively within an enthusiastic and committed Pre School setting, where children’s wellbeing and success is a priority for all. The Pre School Manager is influential in ensuring the success of the provision and its impact on children, parents and staff alike.
We are looking for someone who has experience in leading a Pre School/Nursery setting with evidence of improvement in children’s educational outcomes, learning environment and staff CPD. The successful candidate should have a clear understanding of what an individual child’s school readiness journey could look like and be willing to work alongside an experienced Early Years Phase Leader.
This role is a rewarding one with a successful candidate having the opportunity to work within a broader age range and in a supportive educational partnership.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be Level 3 NVQ qualified or have equivalent experience
- Have experience working in an early years setting
- Be highly organised and motivated
- Be able to understand and identify the needs of the learning environment and children within the setting
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
In return we offer:
- Opportunity to work within a supportive team
- Opportunities for career development with access to apprenticeship and training schemes
- Generous annual leave entitlements
- Access to the generous Local Government Pension Scheme (24% contribution by the employer)
- Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
- Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
- Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
If you would like to discuss this post or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head Teacher, Tim Gilbert, prior to applying.
To apply for this position:
1. Apply using the online application form
2. Submit a supporting statement outlining the reasons why you are applying and your suitability for the position
Application Closing Date: 9am, Wednesday 29th November 2023
Provisional Interview Date: Monday 4th December 2023
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. As part of the Trust’s shortlisting process, all shortlisted candidates will be subject to an online search as part of our due diligence. Appointment to this post will also be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Eastfield Primary School welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.