Highgate Primary School
Contracted Hrs: 10 hours per week (6am – 8am)
Working Wks: Term Time + 4 weeks (42 weeks)
Grade: Grade 2
Salary: £4,547 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and hardworking individual to join Highgate Primary School. The cleaner is responsible for performing a variety of regular and one-off cleaning tasks and duties, as directed by the Head Teacher and Premises Team, to ensure that a high level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the school on a daily basis. The individual will be required to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 6am – 8am; although there may be a degree of flexibility in the agreed working pattern for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have the ability to manage their time effectively to complete tasks to a high level.
• Have the ability to prioritise work.
• Be able to work with minimum supervision.
• Have the ability to work both alone and within a team
In return we offer:
• Opportunity to work within a supportive team
• Opportunities for career development with access to apprenticeship and training schemes
• Generous annual leave entitlements
• Access to the generous Local Government Pension Scheme (24% contribution by the employer)
• Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
• Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
• Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
If you would like to discuss this post or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head Teacher, Troy Jenkinson.
To apply for one of the positions:
1. Apply using the online application form
2. Submit a supporting statement outlining the reasons why you are applying and your suitability for the position
Application Closing Date: 9am, Friday 30th September 2022
Provisional Interview Date: W/C 3rd October 2022
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
Highgate Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).