Commencing November 2021
37 hours per week, Monday to Friday, term-time only
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 (with a 16:30 finish on a Friday)
Grade 7 [points 13-17] commencing point 13 [FTE £22,627]. Equates to £19,098 per annum
Are you seeking a varied and rewarding term-time position in a school setting?
This position is a key support role which involves:
* Supervising and promoting the use of the LRC, library and ICT suite for all our students
* Managing the LRC budget, books, resources and bookings
* Working collaboratively with colleagues/departments
* Supporting whole school improvement and teaching and learning initiatives through effective use of resources
* Providing administrative support for the Key Stage 5 Senior Management Team
* Managing and co-ordinating administrative tasks for our Sixth Form
* With the Sixth Form Team, preparing and co-ordinating Sixth Form events in accordance with the school calendar
Applicants must be educated to A Level/NVQ Level III or have the equivalent qualification and possess excellent office, organisational and interpersonal skills.
Experience of working within another school/educational setting and/or in a Library is desirable, in addition to experience using management information systems.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate an empathy for, and understanding of, the Catholic Christian ethos of the school.
Please note that we will be closed for half-term week, commencing 25th October 2021.
Blessed George Napier Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion. This position is subject to criminal record checks from the Disclosure and Barring Service and requires you to disclose details of unspent and unfiltered reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in any application.