Billesley Primary School, Trittiford Road, Birmingham, B13 0ES
Principal: Karl Rogerson
Start date: September 2023
Billesley Primary is an innovative and outstanding three form entry school, which serves a wonderfully diverse community. We are incredibly proud of our children, their learning behaviours, drive and determination; and of our staff, who work hard to serve our children and bring about the very best outcomes. At Billesley, all staff receive high quality professional development; a strength noted in our most recent Ofsted report - ‘Teachers benefit from highly effective coaching and professional development, which has enabled them to become skilled practitioners’.
Billesley Primary has well established links with Arts and Sports organisations and delivers a rich, well-planned and engaging curriculum, ensuring that learning broadens children’s horizons and inspires them to achieve.
We would like to appoint an excellent teacher who is committed to their professional development, keen to participate in research based pedagogy and understands the power and impact of effective teaching and learning.
Applications are invited from teachers who:
- Are enthusiastic, motivated and strive for the best for all children; and passionate about the curriculum and community partnerships
- Are an excellent practitioner with high expectations of themselves and others
- Understand how children learn
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the curriculum, assessment procedures and the use of effective feedback
- Can inspire, motivate and challenge pupils of all attainment levels, recognising that all children can and should make progress
- Are committed to developing their own expertise, knowledge and skills to continually refine and improve their practice
We can offer:
- A welcoming school with enthusiastic and dedicated staff
- Wonderful pupils who thrive on learning
- Outstanding professional development and coaching
- An opportunity to lead on an area of the curriculum
- A diverse, supportive and committed staff team
- A fantastic working environment
- Free child care in Nursery and wraparound provision (T&Cs apply)
- A work Chromebook provided
Billesley Primary School is an Academy in partnership with the Elliot Foundation and Trust.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed on 28th and 30th November 2023 at 4pm.
If you would like to arrange an informal visit, please telephone school and speak to Kevin Smyth, School Business Manager.
Closing date: Monday 4th December 2023
Interviews to be held on: 13 December 2023
Please apply online by following the link on the school website alternatively, you can apply directly through the ‘e-teach’ online platform or Birmingham City Council website.
Application Pack available at the following link - bit.ly/41SoHBz
Billesley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.