Do you have a passion for supporting children in their learning and development?
We are looking for a committed, hard-working Teaching Assistant to join our enthusiastic team.
Hours: 29.08 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Term time only (38 weeks per year)
Salary: Grade J/K Depending on experience and qualifications.
Working under the direction of the class teacher, we are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who is passionate to work alongside our dedicated teaching team.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
- Is kind, caring, energetic and enthusiastic
- Is well organised, flexible and creative
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and enjoys working within a supportive team
- Is able to positively promote inclusion and have high expectation for all children
- Is committed to ensuring high standards of achievement and behaviour
- Is able to support children with SEN needs
What we offer:
- A school committed to developing each child as an individual to their full potential
- Happy children who are eager to learn
- A commitment to quality professional development for all
- Network opportunities within the Blue Kite Academy Trust
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking, supportive and caring team
- A warm, friendly and welcoming school.
- Safeguarding children and supporting their emotional well-being and social development
- Supporting whole-class work and leading group interventions so that children make accelerated progress
- Supporting on-going formative assessment
- Working with the teacher to create a stimulating and supportive classroom environment
- Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
- Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential
- Make positive relationships with parents and carers
Our school is a part of the Blue Kite Academy Trust which offers the opportunity to work with a wider network of peers across Swindon.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be contacted shortly after the closing date.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified.
Closing date: 11th December 2023
Interview date: 12th December 2023
Greenmeadow Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our recruitment process follows safer recruitment guidelines.
The postholder is expected to work in line with our safeguarding and child protection policy and procedures.
All appointments will be subject to satisfactory references, a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and proof of the right to work in the UK.