Teacher of Design Technology
Start Date: September 2021
Applications from NQTs & RQTs welcomed
Transforming Lives, Transforming Communities
Bronte Girls’ Academy is a new 11-16 Free School that opened in Bradford in September 2019, as part of Feversham Education Trust. The school will take on 120 pupils each year until it reaches its full capacity of 600 in 2024.
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of Design Technology during this formative and exciting period in the school’s life.
If you are ambitious for yourself and the learners you serve, then you are the person we need.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Be an outstanding teacher.
• Have a proven track record of success and raising pupil attainment in Design Technology.
• Be passionate about the Feversham ethos of high expectations and inclusivity.
• Have the commitment towards creating a culture of excellence for both pupils and staff.
• Be organised, energetic and passionate about working within a free school
• Be a committed team player.
We are able to offer you:
• A forward thinking Chief Executive who has a proven track record of establishing outstanding schools and teams.
• A Trust that has clear and ambitious plans for growth and a resolve to transform the lives and communities of those we serve.
• The opportunity to join a talented, dynamic, and committed body of staff.
• A supportive Board of Trustees and Governing Body.
• An excellent CPD programme.
• Monday 12th April 2021, at midday.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be requested from the successful candidate.
Please note that CVs are not accepted.
“Feversham Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to rigorous vetting procedures, including, satisfactory references, enhanced disclosure and barring check (DBS), due diligence, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.”
Bronte Girls Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.