Learning Support Assistant
Broomfield Primary School
Contracted Hrs: 28.75 hours per week
Working Wks: Term Time + Inset Days (39 weeks)
Grade: Grade 5, Pts 7 to 8
Salary: £12,752 to £13,008 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to join Broomfield Primary School as Learning Support Assistant.
The role of LSA within the school is an important and rewarding role, it provides vital support to those students who need it and the opportunity to access learning as part of the usual school day. We are looking to appoint a well-motivated and enthusiastic individual who is committed to providing high quality provision to our pupils and support to the Teachers within the school.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be NVQ Level 2 qualified or have equivalent experience of supporting teaching and learning in an educational setting.
• Have the ability to take direction from the Class Teacher to ensure all tasks and learning is undertaken within and outside of the classroom.
• Have the motivation and passion for being part of a successful school team.
• Have good literacy and numeracy skills.
• Have the ability to contribute to the progression of learning in school.
• Have the ability to communicate effectively.
In return we offer:
• Opportunity to work within a supportive team
• Opportunities for career development with access to apprenticeship and training schemes
• Generous annual leave entitlements
• Access to the generous Local Government Pension Scheme (24% contribution by the employer)
• Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
• Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
• Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
If you would like to discuss this post or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head Teacher, Alex Allison.
To apply for one of the positions:
1. Apply using the online application form
2. Submit a supporting statement outlining the reasons why you are applying and your suitability for the position
Application Closing Date: 9am, Monday 3rd October 2022
Provisional Interview Date: W/C 3rd October 2022
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
Broomfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to obtaining satisfactory enhanced DBS clearance and references.