Cambridge Regional College have an exciting opportunity for an Information Systems Administrator to join our MIS & Exams team at our Cambridge Campus.
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of between £ 20,943 - £22,890 per annum, plus staff benefits.
Cambridge Regional College is a large and inspirational centre of learning with Campuses in Cambridge and Huntingdon.
We have outstanding teaching and leisure facilities and a reputation for excellence in a number of fields.
Our campus facilities are among the best in the country, and you’ll find a modern teaching environment with lots of energy and interaction.
CRC is a college to be proud of and to be in.
In addition, we value our staff as we understand they make the difference in transforming lives, our investment in our staff has been formally recognised in being accredited with Investors in People Gold status.
Just some of the rewards you can benefit from joining our staff, include:
- Generous holiday leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Discounted rates on Apple products
- Free gym membership option and discounted classes
- Discounted rates on college courses
- BUPA Health Expenses cash plan and Occupational Health services
- Free on-site car parking
- Exclusive discounts for high street and online stores with Rewards@CRC
- On site restaurants, retail and coffee outlets (Costa Coffee at Cambridge Campus and Starbucks at Huntingdon Campus)
- Free independent telephone counselling service with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Staff Development opportunities.
About the role:
Are you looking for a career change? Are you experienced in monitoring and handling helpdesk enquiries, maintaining users and their permissions across a variety of software applications?
We are seeking a self-motivated and confident individual to help provide an outstanding reporting and systems administration service to and on behalf of the College and its network of Partners; in particular the post holder will be expected to:
• Help maintain and support a large suite of in-house reports.
• Support the College dashboard and the underlying data Views and warehouse tables.
• Assist in the planning and development of the College MI system.
• Ensure timely and accurate provision of information that supports the analysis of key performance indicators and enables first class decision making.
The role reports directly to the Student Information Systems Manager
What we are looking for in our role:
The successful candidate will need to hold General Education to GCSE Level standard or equivalent and have experience with database usage, a variety of softer applications and reports systems such as SSRS, Report Builder and Excel.
A talented individual with good customer service skills, an interest in database administration and report writing and a desire to learn.
Closing Date: 17th September 2021
Interviews? 23rd September 2021
Cambridge Regional College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Therefore, we expect all workers and employees to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory Enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The College reserves the right to fill this vacancy ahead of the closing date if a suitable candidate is found.