Cambridge Regional College has an exciting Marketing & Events Coordinator job opportunity for an ambitious person, keen to progress or get into marketing and events, to join our Marketing team working at both our Cambridge and Huntingdon campuses.
You will join us on a full-time basis and you will be a core part of the team and take part in delivering a wide range of marketing and events activities with the opportunity to build your experience, expertise and career.
We can also offer you a competitive salary between £16,818 - £17,977 p.a
Cambridge Regional College is a large and inspirational centre of learning with Campuses in Cambridge and Huntingdon.
We have outstanding teaching and leisure facilities and a reputation for excellence in a number of fields.
Our campus facilities are among the best in the country. CRC is a college to be proud of and to be in.
It is important to us that we recognise the hard work and commitment of our staff.
As such, you can benefit from a range of rewards to support you in your daily life.
Just some of the rewards:
- A welcoming and friendly team
- Set up with a Buddy as well as a Line Manager
- New starter training to help you excel in your new role with us
- 27 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays (all helping to get that life-work balance)
- Generous pension scheme (22.7%)
- Discounted rates on Apple products
- Free gym membership option and discounted classes
- Exclusive discounts for high street and online stores
- On site restaurants, retail and coffee outlets (Costa Coffee at Cambridge Campus and Starbucks at Huntingdon Campus)
- Discounted rates on college courses
- BUPA Health Expenses cash plan and Occupational Health services
- Free on-site car parking
- Free independent telephone counselling service with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Staff Development opportunities.
About the role:
You will be joining a busy and friendly marketing department and will be supporting delivery of a variety of marketing campaigns and events for current and prospective learners and stakeholders.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager and part of the wider Marketing team you’ll be primarily based at our Cambridge Campus, but will often work at our Huntingdon site too.
You will be supporting and delivering a wide variety of events for the college, including Open Days, graduation ceremonies, job fairs and employer breakfasts.
Key duties of this role, will include:
• To work with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement the college school leaver - full time and apprenticeship, employer engagement and commercial marketing strategy.
• To support the Marketing Manager in coordinating various college events from Open Days, ceremonies, graduations, job fairs, to employer engagement events.
• To support the wider marketing department in the delivery of the college’s marketing strategy and pursuit of excellence.
• Coordinating the implementation of marketing campaigns for allocated projects, event management and coordination and general marketing and administrative duties.
What we are looking for in our ideal candidate:
• Relevant Level 3 qualifications, and ideally a related degree or level 4 qualification.
• Maths and English GCSE at grade 4-9 (C grade or above), or equivalent
• Experience of using social media channels, and an interest in content creation
• Experience of editing and creating videos, high desirable or willing to learn
• Willing and able to attend, set up and pack away events outside of normal working hours/ days
• IT Skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Some knowledge and awareness of digital and traditional
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work as part of a team as well as independently
• Well organised and able to meet a deadline whilst maintaining attention to detail and producing high standards of work
• Enthusiastic, proactive, and adaptable.
This role is suitable for someone in the early stages of their marketing and/or events career looking to progress, or for a marketing or related subject graduate to start their marketing and events career. As such experience of marketing is not required, but any related experience or demonstrable skills are highly desirable.
How to apply:
If you are keen to learn and develop your career in the world of marketing and events then apply today to be considered for our Marketing and Events Coordinator role.
Cambridge Regional College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Therefore, we expect all workers and employees to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory Enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The College reserves the right to fill this vacancy ahead of the closing date if a suitable candidate is found.