Role: Vice Principle
Thank you for your interest in the post of “Vice Principal - Primary.” This post results from the retirement of the existing vice principal who has been in post since the school opened. Our aim is to become a Top 10% school within the next 5 years. The post will suit an extremely ambitious individual who is looking to eventually become a successful principal or head teacher.
We are an oversubscribed, academically successful school that strives to develop young people into ambitious, extraordinarily successful, happy, and resilient young adults. We make learning enjoyable from reception right up to the sixth form. We provide a challenging academic curriculum, coupled with an incredibly supportive pastoral system that values the strengths and talents of the individual student.
Reporting to Principal
Under the direction of the Principal, the vice principal primary phase will take a major role in formulating the aims and objectives of the primary phase. They will monitor progress towards the achievement of the primary phase being in the top 10% of schools.
The vice principal primary will support the principal and other vice principals in:
- Communicating the school’s vision compellingly and supporting the principal’s strategic leadership
- The day-to-day management of the school
- Formulating the aims and objectives of the school
- Establishing policies for achieving these aims and objectives
- Managing staff and resources to that end
- Monitoring progress towards the achievement of the school’s aims and objectives
They may also be required to undertake any of the duties delegated from the principal
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please complete the online application form and attach a supporting statement to tell us about your experience and suitability for the post with reference to the attached job description and person specification. If you have not heard from the school within 2 weeks of this deadline, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. References will always be requested before interview.
Closing Date: Friday 16th September 2022 by mid-day.
If you have not heard from the school within 2 weeks of this deadline, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. References will always be requested before interview.
- Interviews for the post will be a two-stage process over Thursday 22nd September and Friday 23rd September 2022.
- The school reserves the right to interview strong candidates at an earlier date to ensure we secure the best person for the post.
Caroline Chisholm School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.