Temporary Teacher of English (Maternity Cover)
M1-UPS £25,7014-41,604 per annum
Full Time Required from Easter 2021
The Chase is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual to teach English across KS3 and KS4. This is a maternity cover contract for up to a year. The candidate may be looking for their first appointment within the profession but applications from colleagues with additional experience will be warmly received. The ability to teach A level English Language would be desirable. You will be joining a very successful and supportive department. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person to join an experienced team where you will have the chance to develop professionally and make a significant contribution to the ever-growing success and reputation of The Chase School. We are looking for a skilful teacher who can demonstrate:
• Excellent Teacher of English
• Resourcefulness and team spirit
• Proactive strategies for raising attainment. Willingness to contribute to the extra curriculum activities in the faculty and across the School.
In return, we can offer:
• A well-qualified and experienced team of specialists
• A modern and well-resourced faculty
• A broad spectrum of abilities to encourage across the 11-16 age range
Closing date: 25th January 2021
Interview date: 2nd February 2021
The Chase is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.