Church Hill Infants School
Contracted Hrs: 7.5 hours per week
Working Wks: Term Time plus 4 weeks (42 weeks)
Grade: Grade 2
Salary: £4,194 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a hard-working individual with a can-do attitude?
Would you like to play a key role in ensuring the school is maintained to a high standard?
Are you looking for a role which fits around your other commitments?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a caring and hardworking cleaner to join our friendly and professional team and help look after our wonderful school. The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 6.30am -8.00am.
The Cleaner will be responsible for performing a variety of regular and one-off cleaning tasks and duties to ensure that a high level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the school on a daily basis.
This role is a rewarding one with a successful candidate having the opportunity to work within a supportive team to ensure the school is maintained to a high standard to create an environment that is conducive to learning. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to for a new challenge or who wants to get back into the working environment, fitting the role around other commitments.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have the ability to manage their time effectively to complete tasks to a high level
• Have the ability to prioritise work
• Be able to work with minimum supervision
• Have the ability to work both alone and within a team
In return we offer:
• Opportunity to work within a supportive team
• Opportunities for career development with access to apprenticeship and training schemes
• Generous annual leave entitlements
• Access to the generous Local Government Pension Scheme (24% contribution by the employer)
• Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
• Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
• Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
If you would like to discuss this post or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head Teacher, Claire Elliott prior to applying.
To apply for this position:
1. Apply using the online application form
2. Submit a supporting statement outlining the reasons why you are applying and your suitability for the position
Application Closing Date: 9am, Monday 26th February 2024
Provisional Interview Date: Friday 1st March 2024
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. As part of the Trust’s shortlisting process, all shortlisted candidates will be subject to an online search as part of our due diligence. Appointment to this post will also be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
Church Hill Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce.