Church Hill Infants School
Contracted Hrs: 37 hours per week
Working Wks: 39 (Term Time + Inset Days)
Grade: Grade 8, Pts 15 to 18
Salary: £22,695 to £24,712 per annum
Start Date: 8th January 2024
Are you a highly organised individual with strong administration skills?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career, or looking for a new opportunity?
Would you like to work within a supportive team with the opportunity to collaborate with other Office Managers in the Trust?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join Church Hill Infants School as the Office Manager on a permanent basis.
As Office Manager you can expect to work closely with the Head Teacher and SLT to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operation of the school ensuring the delivery of quality education to our pupils is supported. You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks such as school administration; finance; health and safety; and elements of Human Resources.
This post is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career, or for someone who is experienced looking for a new opportunity.
This role is a rewarding one with a successful candidate having the opportunity to gain management experience via the running of the administration service; with the support of the Trust. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to network with and gain a wealth of knowledge from the Office Managers within the Trust.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience
• Have experience of working in a busy school office
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
• Have a distinct focus on providing excellent customer service
• Be a highly organised individual with the ability to work to deadlines
• Have the ability to prioritise and multi-task varying competing demands
• Have experience of using Arbor, PSF, and Microsoft Office; although not essential
• Have the ability to build positive relationships with pupils/parents/carers/staff/external agencies
• Be able to work with minimum supervision
In return we offer:
• Opportunity to work within a supportive team
• Opportunities for career development with access to apprenticeship and training schemes
• Generous annual leave entitlements
• Access to the generous Local Government Pension Scheme (24% contribution by the employer)
• Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
• Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
• Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
If you would like to discuss this post or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head Teacher, Claire Elliott, prior to applying.
To apply for this position:
1. Apply using the online application form
2. Submit a supporting statement outlining the reasons why you are applying and your suitability for the position
Application Closing Date: 9am, Monday 4th December 2023
Provisional Interview Date: Friday 8th December 2023
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. As part of the Trust’s shortlisting process, all shortlisted candidates will be subject to an online search as part of our due diligence. Appointment to this post will also be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
Church Hill Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce.