Kickstart Trainee Admin Assistant
• Salary – National Minimum Wage
• Fixed Term Contract – 6 months
• Part-Time • 25 hours per week
• Required asap
To contribute to a high standard of administrative support to the central trust or individual school/academy.
To provide a high standard of clerical and administrative support in all functions of the trust/school/academy office to assist in the smooth running of all activities.
• To take on specific tasks related to the day to day administrative operation of the trust/academy, being flexible and prepared to offer assistance and support where needed.
• Provide a positive image of the trust/academy when answering the telephone and when being the first point of contact for students, parents and visitors.
• Assist the office team in maintaining proper records, inputting confidential information accurately onto the trust’s management information system.
• Support the day to day control of the purchase ledger database to ensure accuracy and completeness of data
• To take ownership of projects to meet the needs of the academy in order to achieve project goals and assist the overall effectiveness of the department.
Cirrus Primary Academy Trust are pleased to be working in partnership with the Department for Works and Pensions to support the Kickstart Scheme. We have three vacancies across our schools, all of which offer an exciting opportunity to increase skills and develop knowledge in order to prepare you for your next role.
What makes a candidate eligible for this role?
• Must be aged 16-24
• Must be in receipt of Universal Credit
• Must be referred via your Work Coach.
How to apply: Please contact your Universal Credits Work Coach who will contact the Trust with a Unique ID code. Once the Trust have received this you can then apply by following the link below.
Cirrus Primary Academy Trust, a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales with company number 09642581 Registered office address: Avenue Primary Academy, Avenue Road, Sutton SM2 6JE
Every employee is personally responsible for being vigilant and carrying out their responsibilities under our Safeguarding, Child Protection and Health and Safety Policies. Cirrus Primary Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding our children. This post is subject to enhanced checks carried out by the DBS.