Coventry College is seeking to appoint a highly organised and self-motivated individual with a professional manner and effective communication skills, who can play a key role in achieving the College strategic objectives and driving high expectations and aspirations for staff and learners.
The successful candidate will:
• Be responsible for the effective management and leadership of the Engineering, Construction, Building Services and Motor Vehicle curriculum areas, ensuring that the standards and the quality of teaching and learning are constantly improved and that all members of staff work towards delivering excellence
• Hold a degree or equivalent in a subject relevant to the curriculum area (highest level in a skill-based qualification)
• Hold a teaching qualification PGCE, Cert ED, DTLLS or equivalent
• Have experience of teaching on programmes within this particular area of provision
• Have experience of working with employers and service providers designing programmes to meet needs.
The post is full time for 37 hours per week, however the successful candidate will need to have a flexible approach to their hours of work and may be required to undertake business-related travel in the course of their duties.
Benefits include 39 days’ annual leave per annum plus statutory bank holidays and an attractive pension scheme.
The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
Application closing date: 23:59 hours on Sunday 10th October 2021
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
To apply, follow the link below:
Current Vacancies at Coventry College
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments.
Coventry College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.