Lecturer of Health and Social Care (Ref 022/2122)
Salary: £23,898 to £34,080 per annum (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Coventry College is looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic Lecturer in Health and Social Care who will inspire our learners to achieve their full potential. We recognise that our lecturing staff are integral to the success of the College and student achievement.
As a Lecturer in Health and Social Care you should:
• Have a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care or related subject
• Hold a Level 2 qualification in Maths and English
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be willing to work towards one
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Industry expertise in an area relating to Health and Social care.
• Ability to develop others using a range of teaching and learning methods, including Assessment for Learning, Blended Learning and Information Learning Technology
Experience of teaching Health and Social Care up to Level 3 as a minimum within a teaching/training environment will be advantageous.
As a Lecturer you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 39 days’ annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
• Free on-site parking
• A good pension scheme (TPS)
• Access to CPD
Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Coventry College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.