Dartmoor Academy Trust moved to a Casual Staff Bank model in June 2020 so that we can directly engage with supply staff and support workers that wish to work at our schools. This service is in partnership with The Supply Register.
It is an exciting time to be joining the team at Dartmoor Academy Trust and applications are now open for academic and non-academic education professionals to join our bank.
If you would like to join the Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust staff bank team, you can enjoy the following benefits:
• Visibility of all day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent roles across Dartmoor Academy Trust
• Weekly Pay
• Optional contribution into Government Pension Scheme via Pension Auto Enrolment (PAE)
• 24-hour self-booking portal
• Online app to accept/reject bookings, view Pay Slips and work history
• The opportunity to gain further experience/work across a wide variety of schools
• A supportive and dedicated partnership team on-hand every day
• A suite of 22 fully funded, nationally recognised, distance learning courses and accredited level two qualifications available with The Supply Register.
Positions available include:
• Supply Teachers (Primary Key Stages and Secondary Subject Specialists)
• Cover Supervisors
• Behaviour Support
• Teaching assistants and LSA's
• 1:1 Tutors
With the Trust comprising of 16 schools, both primary and secondary, with over 5000 pupils/students and 750 adults, this is an inspiring Trust to be involved with. We would welcome your interest in joining us.
Our Co-operative Values
• Self-help – Encouraging all within the organisation to help each other, by working together to gain mutual benefits and helping people to help themselves.
• Self-responsibility – To take responsibility for, and answer to, our actions.
• Democracy – To give our stakeholders a say in the way we run our school.
• Equality – Equal rights and benefits according to their contribution.
• Equity – Being fair and unbiased.
• Solidarity – Supporting each other and those in other co-operatives.
Should you wish to apply you can do so here or by visiting our dedicated Supply Service for Supply Teachers and Support Staff landing page that is managed by The Supply Register Limited. We are particularly interested in hearing from secondary subject specialists.
All schools in The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS).
DATA PROTECTION ACT 2018. INFORMATION FROM THIS APPLICATION MAY BE PROCESSED FOR ANY PURPOSES REGISTERED BY THE TRUST UNDER DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION. INDIVIDUALS HAVE THE RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA HELD ABOUT THEM BY THE TRUST. THIS INFORMATION WILL BE DISCLOSED ONLY TO THOSE PERSONS AUTHORISED TO SEE IT, WILL BE USED FOR THE SELECTION PROCESS AND, FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE RETAINED ON THEIR PERSONNEL FILE, USED FOR PAYROLL AND ADMINISTRATIVE PURPOSES AND MAY BE DISCLOSED TO GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS WHERE THERE IS A LEGAL OBLIGATION TO DO SO. INFORMATION HELD ABOUT UNSUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE DESTROYED AFTER 6 MONTHS. PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY NOTICE FOR APPLICANTS HERE: https://www.dartmoormat.org.uk/uploads/8/0/6/1/80615962/dmat_privacy_notice__job_applicants__v1.1.pdf