School Administration Assistant (Level 2)
25 hours per week
St Barnabas Church of England Primary Academy are seeking to appoint an experienced Office Administrator who has ideally worked within a busy school office. The ideal candidate should have good customer service, ICT and communication skills. We are looking for a positive, cheerful individual who will support our school vision and values. As this is a front of house of role, we would love someone who is friendly and warm, has a beaming smile and a great sense of humour.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A warm welcome from a happy community with a strong Christian ethos
- The active support of parents and governors
- Strong links with other local church schools and the local community
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Motivated and experiences Governing Body and central Trust team
- Pension Scheme
- Access to health and wellbeing support for you and your family
- Employment within a Trust committed to equality of opportunity and nationally and locally negotiated pay arrangements
- Terms and conditions protected through a formal trade union recognition agreement with all the major education and support staff unions, and supported through regular JCNC meetings
- Access to employee benefits & rewards through Perkbox
- Cycle to work scheme
- Demonstrate good communication skills that allow effective communication with all levels of school staff, governors, pupils and parents
- Excellent IT skills
- Very good organisational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
YOU WILL HAVE:
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Communication with parents on a professional basis
- Experience with working with young people
- GCSE’s at grace C or above in English and Maths
Visits to the Academy are encouraged and warmly welcomed by appointment through the School Administration Manager, Clare Haworth
Advert End Date: Friday 16th June at 12.30pm
Proposed Interview Date: Wednesday 21st June 2023
Please note that in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022, an online search will be carried out as part of our safer recruitment pre-employment checks on shortlisted candidates.
We are part of Cidari Education - Multi Academy Trust, established in November 2013, a growing educational trust and part of the Blackburn Diocese. Cidari Education is committed to providing high quality education for all children in our academies based on clearly established Christian values and principles.
The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013, 2020.. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure & Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available below.
St Barnabas C.E. Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.