Deadline to apply: 10am, Friday 23 April 2021
Interview date: Wednesday 28 April 2021
We would like to appoint an experienced, high performing class teacher who will be able to co-lead English across the school. We would like a passionate and creative individual who has high expectations for children; contributing to the implementation of our school values.
We are a 'Literacy Tree' Flagship school and therefore the successful candidate will be expected to support and develop this amazing book based approach. We also use RWInc to support the systematic delivery of teaching phonics. Van Gogh Primary is delighted to be part of Dunraven Educational Trust, and together we are focused on developing an exciting, dynamic and progressive community, focused on improving the outcomes for children and their families.
Our school motto is ‘Creating Excellence’ and we strive to achieve this through our six school values:
· Ambition: setting high expectations for myself and others
· Respect: respecting myself, others and the world around me
· Collaboration: learning from and with my family, teachers, peers and community
· Integrity: developing integrity; doing the right thing, even when nobody is watching
· Drive: working hard and putting effort into everything I do
· Exploration: exploring facts, ideas and concepts
If you are successful in your application, you will join a staff who are hard-working, committed, positive in outlook and dedicated to the achievement of our children.
In return, you will enjoy:
· A well-resourced school, with specialist teachers and staff
· A commitment to providing you with high-quality professional development
· Future leadership opportunities
· Opportunities to work across the Trust
· A supportive professional community
To find out more, download the job description and complete an application form. Information on our school is available on the Van Gogh Primary website.
Van Gogh Primary is committed to the safety and protection of its children. A satisfactory enhanced DBS check is a condition of employment for all employees. We look forward to receiving your application.
We are not accepting candidates from agencies at this time. We look forward to receiving your application.
Van Gogh Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.