Primary & Secondary Provision for Young People with an Autism Spectrum Disorder & Aspergers Syndrome Therapeutic School for Pupils with Autism/SEMH needs
Salary: Inner London MPS/UPS inc. SEN allowance (depending on experience)
Position to commence September 2021 or earlier if possible
We are looking for inspirational school teachers to join us on the next stage of our exciting development. Eagle House School (Bramley), which opened in September 2019, is part of Eagle House Group’s established and highly specialised provisions for children with Autism and related conditions. Our newest provision based in Walton-on-the-Hill (near Tadworth/Epsom) offers specialist education for pupils aged 6-14 who, in addition to their high functioning ASD, present with complex social emotional and mental health needs. This discrete provision will provide a therapeutic based curriculum and a strong focus on multidisciplinary working.
Are you a creative, dynamic and a reflective Primary or Early Years practitioner looking for an opportunity to have a positive impact? Do you have high expectations of yourself, your colleagues and your pupils? This is a challenging yet highly rewarding role, taking ownership for a class group within our school to enable some of the most vulnerable pupils to achieve their full potential.
If you have:
• A passion for raising children's attainment through creative and imaginative learning opportunities
• The ability to inspire, challenge and motivate pupils through play and experiential learning
• Experience of planning and delivering a primary topic-based curriculum
• The confidence, skills and abilities to lead a team of learning support assistants
• Excellent communication skills with high levels of emotional intelligence, reliance and flexibility
• The ability to work collaboratively as a key member within a professional multi-disciplinary team
• A responsive, highly approachable attitude and the ability to inspire colleagues, pupils and their families
We can give you:
• An opportunity to join a highly skilled team at the cutting edge of practice for children with complex needs
• Outstanding wellbeing programme including regular group and individual clinical supervision, minibus to public transport links, freshly cooked lunch every day and cake on your birthday!
• Receive support, guidance and training from a highly skilled and experienced Leadership Team
• A commitment to your personal and professional development, with opportunities for career progression within the group for exceptional teachers
• To join an established Independent School Group and develop your skills and experience within a family of provider schools
• Industry leading wellbeing & benefits programme including competitive salary scale, group clinical supervision, private healthcare plan, minibus to public transport links, freshly cooked restaurant quality lunch every day, exceptional CPD opportunities, pension and cake on your birthday!
Eagle House Group is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all of its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
For details on how to apply, please click on Apply Now.
Closing Date: Monday 8th February 2021
Interview Date: w/c 22nd February 2021
Bramley School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.