The Role summary
Eteach is looking for a highly capable Domo Data and Reporting Manager to join Eteach Group to help us continue our recent growth and drive us forward in an exciting new direction. This is a 3 to 6 months FTC role.
As the Domo specialist, you will play a crucial role in the successful improvement and utilisation of our Domo platform. You will be involved in every aspect of the reporting process, from mapping out requirements to creating custom visualisations.
- Gather, define, and maintain business reporting needs.
- Optimise reports efficiency
- Develop dashboards and reports aligned with business objectives and our overall strategy.
- Maintain and optimise specific reports for customer-facing applications.
- Collaborate with Heads of Department for optimal data flow and schema design.
- Craft custom visualisations using advanced libraries.
- Conduct spontaneous data analyses as required.
- Initiate custom alerts and train users for better self-service.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure efficient data use.
- Create reports that highlight trends and enable improved planning
- Explore and report on how AI/ML can add to the Reporting capabilities
- 1-2 years in an analytics role.
- Proficiency in Domo.
- Understand DDX Bricks
- Solid understanding of data modelling, schemas, and API integrations.
- Excellent skills in gathering and documenting business needs.
- Good communication skills and experience in a dynamic environment.
What we offer:
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Exposure to cutting-edge software solutions and industry-leading clients
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, enhanced pension scheme, salary sacrifice electric car scheme, etc.
Eteach is a specialist EdTech company, leading the way in delivering Job boards and recruitment software for schools and colleges. We are proud to work with thousands of schools and colleges across the UK and Internationally. With our HQ in Bracknell, Berkshire we also have offices in Cardiff and Dubai.
Why join us?
Being part of the Eteach team means you will be passionate about making a difference in education. Everyone here believes in providing better products and services so that schools and colleges can invest more in their pupils.
Eteach welcomes applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability, or sexual orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
You must have the right to work in the UK.