Eteach is looking for a highly capable Performance Marketing Manager and driven individual to join Eteach Group to help us continue our recent growth and drive us forward in an exciting new direction.
The Performance Marketing Manager will join the existing Marketing and Communications function using their expertise to move the team forward taking our PPC and SEO performance to the next level and also to help us grow our own marketing agency service for education.
At Eteach personal skill and ambition are equally as important as technical knowledge; the right candidate will be a genuine self-starter keen to make things happen, happy working in-house and also able to excel in a customer-facing capacity.
Your typical week will involve:
- Liaising with Account Managers and Sales team to identify new revenue opportunities
- Liaise with clients to ensure briefs are clear and work with our in-house creatives to deliver against the brief
- Analysing campaign performance using tools such as Google Analytics and SEMrush - reporting to clients and optimising in-house performance
- Manage our Google Ad Manager inventory, working with the Media Services Manager to maximise the revenue driven through our site through programmatic and campaign advertising
- Identifying opportunities to develop our on-page SEO and improve our B2B paid-marketing campaigns – working with the Content and Brand Manager to deliver those improvements
- Identifying optimisations in our B2B communications workflows – optimising and integrating PPC, retargeting and automation
- Managing our technical SEO performance through relationships with internal stakeholders and our agency partners
- Developing reports and presentations to showcase our work and results to clients
What we're looking for:
- Prior experience in a similar role, in either paid search or SEO is essential.
- Comfortable analysing data and drawing logical recommendations for improved campaign performance
- Expert working knowledge of GA4, SEMrush, and Google Ad Manager
- Confident and capable of chipping in with content creation, working with copy or Canva.
- Enjoys working with others, and will be happy to communicate with clients daily
- Keen to take on ownership of projects and drive continuous improvement
- Ability to formulate plans and strategies for your campaigns with some level of autonomy
What we offer:
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities to enhance your skills
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Exposure to cutting-edge software solutions and industry-leading clients
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, enhanced pension scheme, salary sacrifice electric car scheme, etc.
Eteach is a specialist EdTech company, leading the way in delivering Job boards and recruitment software for schools and colleges. We are proud to work with thousands of schools and colleges across the UK and Internationally. With our HQ in Bracknell, Berkshire we also have offices in Cardiff and Dubai.
Why join us?
Being part of the Eteach team means you will be passionate about making a difference in education. Everyone here believes in providing better products and services so that schools and colleges can invest more in their pupils.
Eteach welcomes applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability, or sexual orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
You must have the right to work in the UK.