Eteach is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join to our team in our HQ in Bracknell.
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will play a critical role in the ongoing development and improvement of the job boards, Booking Systems, ATS and supporting internal systems.
- You will build an in-depth knowledge of our products
- You will be responsible for furnishing the CSM, Sales and Marketing teams with relevant product information to inform pitches, presentations, and marketing collateral.
- To act as the Product Expert for customer communications, contributing technical and feature-based input to the wider product content and communications activity. This includes product update summaries, release notes and communications triggered from within the product.
Data Analysis & User Engagement:
- Gather and analyse various data statistics to help identify patterns and make informed decisions to improve our products. (GA4, Hotjar and Domo (Reporting suite) + Taxonomy / Job titles.
Written and communication skills:
- You will have excellent communication skills and be the interface between IT and the rest of the business to articulate business problems into formal business requirements detailed in Jira, working closely with the Head of Product and key stakeholders.
- You will be able to take technical details and translate them into engaging and informative communications, both internally and to our wider client and candidate base.
Deputise for Head of Product:
- Assume leadership and decision-making responsibilities for the product management function in the absence of the Head of Product, ensuring continuity and effective execution of product strategies.
Skills and experience
- You will be a creative thinker with a passion for logic – balancing the engagement of the customer with the technical needs of the product.
- You will be a team player, have great negotiation skills and work well under pressure.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You would have worked in a matrix organisation across multiple brands and products and thrive on a fast-paced environment where your ideas will be recognised.
- You will have experience working with stakeholders at all levels within an organisation.
- You will be highly analytical – comfortable with utilising a wide range of analytical tools and platforms to inform and drive decision-making on product development and roadmaps.
- You will have an open management style, willing to work with junior team members to help them develop knowledge and understanding of products and guide them with their day-to-day tasks.
- You would have worked in product marketing before, ideally for a SAAS company, and experience within education, EdTech or recruitment software business would be an advantage.
- Previous use of Jira and Google Analytics would be an advantage.
What`s in for you:
- Comprehensive training program to enhance your sales skills and product knowledge
- Competitive salary with attractive commission and bonus structure
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Chance to work with industry leaders and gain exposure to a wide range of clients
- Employee benefits package, including health insurance and enhanced pension contribution
Eteach is a specialist EdTech company, leading the way in delivering Job boards and recruitment software for schools and colleges, we are looking to build a specialist recruitment team to support the sector-leading job board at Eteach. We are proud to work with thousands of schools and colleges across the UK and Internationally. With our HQ in Bracknell, Berkshire we also have offices in Cardiff and Dubai.
Why join us?
Being part of the Eteach team means you will be passionate about making a difference in education. Everyone here believes in providing better products and services so that schools and colleges can invest more in their pupils.
Eteach welcomes applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability, or sexual orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
You must have the right to work in the UK.