Eteach is seeking experienced Telemarketing staff looking to target schools and colleges as part of our growth plan to shape, support and drive new revenues to our business. You will use telephone and digital marketing via our platform to generate sales leads for yourself and the team.
Our business has ambitious growth plans for our industry-leading products.
- Researching, marketing and running consistent telephone and email campaigns to prospect customers.
- You will work to set targets and be creative in searching out opportunities in your given area.
- You will have the ability to develop a good working knowledge of your area, its geography, Schools, Colleges and find the “key influencers”.
- You will be able to develop good ongoing professional relationships with key decision
- You will work via MS Dynamics CRM and be responsible for maintaining the data in your area.
- You will create a pipeline of contacts of prospects within your area.
- Setting appointments for yourself and the Key Accounts Sales team.
- Report directly with the Sales Director and Sales Manager to create opportunities.
- Degree Level Qualifications or minimum A levels or equivalent.
- Alternatively formal training and experience within a customer focussed sales environment
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
- Proven ability to implement and drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong commercial/business sense.
- Education sector experience is a distinct advantage.
- You will be articulate and confident with experience in closing sales and achieving targets.
- You will be well organised and reliable.
- You will be a good Team Player – working in cooperation with colleagues,
- IT Skills – Microsoft / Outlook/ Dynamics /Explorer etc.
What we offer:
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and product knowledge.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Exposure to cutting-edge software solutions and industry-leading clients.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, enhanced pension scheme, salary sacrifice electric car scheme, etc.
Eteach is a specialist EdTech company, leading the way in delivering Job boards and recruitment software for schools and colleges, we are looking to build a specialist recruitment team to support the sector-leading job board at Eteach. We are proud to work with thousands of schools and colleges across the UK and Internationally. With our HQ in Bracknell, Berkshire we also have offices in Cardiff and Dubai.
Why join us?
Being part of the Eteach team means you will be passionate about making a difference in education. Everyone here believes in providing better products and services so that schools and colleges can invest more in their pupils.
Eteach welcomes applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability, or sexual orientation.
You must have the right to work in the UK.