An Educational Technology Specialist is required for August 2022, in a fantastic, independent, non-profit international school in the incredible city of Leipzig.
School first opened back in 1992 and has grown and developed significantly over the years, catering for students from Nursery all the way through to Grade 12. With 200 staff members and students from over 70 different countries, it is a true international school, with a hugely supportive network and team.
The primary school caters for over 260 students aged 6 – 11, supporting the personal, social, academic, physical and emotional development of each individual student, whilst following the International Primary Curriculum and using the Cambridge primary English and maths programmes, to ensure delivery of a clear and consistent curriculum.es.
School is located in the popular city of Leipzig, famous for its beautiful lakes, zoo, fairs, markets and of course its music, being home to the University of Music and Theatre.
As one of the most popular tourist destinations in Eastern Germany, rich in culture and musical heritage, recently cited as one of the most livable cities in Europe, there are many things to do in the old town, museums to visit, churches, coffee houses and so much more – something for everyone!
• Master’s Degree, preferably in Educational Technology or similar.
• Teaching qualification is desirable but not essential.
• Experience in instructing both teaching staff and students in the use of technology-based learning tools.
• Experience as a successful leader, in a school preferably.
• Experience working in an internationally-minded and diverse school community.
For further details, please contact Amy Collard-Gentle at firstname.lastname@example.org