A brand new UK / Cambridge curriculum school with great facilities is set to open in April 2022 with teachers relocating to India for the start of the academic year in April 2022. This is an opportunity to be a member of the founding team of what promises to be a highly regarded school in South East Asia.
The school is located approximately 18km from Aligarh, 130km South East of New Delhi, approximately 60km from the Taj Mahal.
I have a variety of photographs of the school that I will happily share with interested candidates. Very impressive!
The school is seeking a teacher of German language to teach students following the Cambridge curriculum in classes of not more than 20 students. Initially this will involve teaching students within the primary / lower secondary age range. Eventually the school will offer IGCSEs to its students so experience of this is desirable.
The school is placing itself as a leading provider of quality education in the area and is seeking staff who have high expectations of themselves and the students that they educate. The school values are clear as With an international, flexible and child centric curriculum they endeavour :
• To make learning joyful and ignite a desire to learn.
• Provide a simulating, secure and growth oriented learning & development environment enhancing the intellectual, social, emotional, physical, spiritual, technological quotient of each child.
• To empower students to become risk takers, critical thinkers and change makers.
The school has invested in state of the art facilities including modern, bright classrooms, education technology, a cricket pitch with a pavilion capable of holding 1,000- spectators, a horse riding area, swimming pool, various sports areas, modern science laboratories, libraries and more.
What's in it for you?
- attractive salary and benefits package including new school provided accommodation, annual flights allowance, private medical insurance, relocation allowance
- an opportunity to be part of the foundation of a new school project
- explore Asia using the breath-taking scenery of Northern India as your base
The school has a Child Safeguarding and Recruitment Policy requiring that all applicants provide a current clear DBS/ Police Check prior to employment.